International Trade Transactions and Agreements
Businesses now deal in global markets with a level of international trade that has never been seen or experienced before. Consequently, actions taken by overseas Governments increasingly affect companies in Thailand involved in the global trade of goods and services, whether it’s the negotiation of bilateral, multilateral, or regional trade agreements, or a revision of national laws and regulations, the result is likely to be more rules, more procedures and more exceptions to deal with.
The PKF Legal Team are very comfortable and familiar with this changing landscape and frequently assist clients in managing the risks, and maximising opportunities, within the international trade world of changing laws, regulations, rules and requirements.
Our services include work involving:
- Customs compliance and post-entry audit;
- Customs regulations, import and export procedures and requirements;
- Customs tariff classification (compliance, review and amendment);
- Foreign Trade Agreements and applicable regulations and country of origin rules;
- Import license and permissions requirements;
- International contracts and legal terms; and,
- Reviewing compliance with the rules under which Board of Investment (BOI) and Customs incentives and privileges were granted to identify any areas of exposure and risk.
PKF is here to help
Find out how PKF can help you get closer to your goals