Hua Hin Office
PKF Hua Hin is a virtual office serving the area from Petchaburi to Prachuap Khiri Khan. We have senior staff based there and we use a friendly café on Soi 94 as our preferred meeting facility. Our presence is co-ordinated by Khun Pattra Suttisathiranon who lives in Khao Tao just south of Hua Hin.
Personal service is a key point of differentiation for us which is a reason why we established our virtual office in Hua Hin as serving clients from Bangkok can be less than ideal. It also let us take advantage of the skills of experienced professionals both Thai and foreign who prefer not to live in Bangkok.
As a leading audit firm in Thailand we work with a diverse range of clients who are listed on stock exchanges across the world. We are SEC certified to audit listed companies in Thailand and Khun Tanyarat is authorised to sign.
We also have a growing business solutions practice in Hua Hin handled by staff locally supported by our teams elsewhere in Thailand.
Nationally our Thai team includes professionals who qualified as accountants in the US, UK, Singapore, Vietnam, Australia as well as in Thailand. This enables us to provide accounting, tax and legal advice across a multitude of jurisdictions.
- Business Solutions
- Wealth Preservation
- Hospitality and Leisure
- Real Estate
Chris has over 40 years experience of Audit, Corporate Finance and Quality and Risk in Thailand, the UK and Hong Kong including:-
- Spent more than 16 years in Thailand, including 12 years at KPMG Thailand where he was the Partner in charge of an audit business unit.
- Former audit Partner for some of Thailand’s largest listed companies
- Former audit Partner for major international companies and overall responsibility for the international practice of KPMG Thailand
- Extensive IFRS experience
- US GAAP and PCAOB audit experience for US listed companies
- Corporate Finance experience, seconded to a bank, and various transactions
- Responsible for Quality and Risk
- Audit and Accounting technical Advisor
- Electronics components and products manufacturing
- Real Estate Development
- Consumer products
- Engineering and Construction
- Not for Profit Organisations
- Chartered Accountant – Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Bachelor of Arts – Economics
John has over 40 years experience in the accounting profession, most of them with KPMG in the UK, US, Middle East, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand. He established PKF Thailand in 2012 and for 6 years was the Global CEO of PKF International. He has been based in Thailand since 2001.
- Partner in KPMG US firm 1986 to 2001
- Regional Executive Partner for KPMG Asia Pacific 1992 to 2001
- CEO KPMG Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos 1997 to 2003
- Regional Executive Partner and COO KPMG Thailand 2001 to 2012
- CEO PKF International 2013 to 2019
- Chairman PKF Thailand 2012 –
- International Schools
- Consumer Goods
- MA In Economics (University of Cambridge)
- Chartered Accountant (Scotland)
- Certified Public Accountant (Colorado)
PKF is here to help
Find out how PKF can help you get closer to your goals