Business Solutions Consultants in Thailand
PKF Thailand’s Business Solutions consultants provide customised services, based on immediate and long-term needs of each client.
Our wide range of business solutions consulting include support for all of your business needs – including outsourcing for day-to-day operations, assistance with important structural changes, and much more.
We carefully tailor our services to fit the needs, and the goals, of each client – helping businesses move forward swiftly and efficiently.
Helping you succeed
Every organisation has a unique set of challenges, as well as its own goals for growth and development. Our Business Solutions consultants provides guidance based on a holistic understanding of each client’s structure and business model.
Our world-class team has been accredited by the SEC, and incorporates advanced finance and people management technology. These tools, overseen by a PKF leadership team with decades of Big Four experience, allow us to provide tailored services that directly support our clients’ needs.
Global reach; Local solutions
PKF is the most widely established global professional services firm in Thailand, with business solutions consultants in Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Phuket, Hua Hin, Pattaya, Sriracha, and U Tapao. Yet this local network is only the beginning; we also provide our clients with access to PKF offices in 150 countries – a world of knowledge and expertise, right at your fingertips.
Business Solutions Consulting Services
Our targeted range of business solutions consulting services are divided into the following categories:
Some of our clients
Head of Data Analytics & Research
- 40 years market research experience
- Europe, Asia Pacific, India, Middle East & Africa
- Data, analytics, value extraction
- Consumer, shopper, customer insights projects & consultancy
- Coaching, learning & development, facilitation
- FMCG Retail
- Consumer Electronics
- Sports Equipment
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Studies (Combined Honours in Geography & Statistics)
Special Accounting Manager
- More than 6 years experience in the accounting
- Former auditor at EY Thailand
- Senior tax consultant of ACS department at EY Thailand
- Finance Analysis and Chief Accountant in Hospitality industrial
- Industry experience: Trading, Manufacturing and Services business
- To be Finance manager for secondment contract in Pharmaceutical company
- Tax Auditor certificate (TA)
- Member of The Federation of Accounting Professionals of Thailand
- Master’s degree in finance of Ramkhamhaeng University
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting with 1st Class honors from Prince of Songkhla University
Kanjanawan has over 25 years experienced in Accounting and Taxation with international companies across a range of sectors including trading, services, consumer products, pharmaceutical, manufacturing and Big 4 consulting firm. Specific expertise in tax compliance, financial control, business analysis, budgeting and system implementation
- Services business
Bachelors in accounting – Bangkok University
Master of Business Administration – Bangkok University
Member of The Federation of Accounting Professionals of Thailand
Over 10 years in Payroll services including:
- To be contact person for email correspondence
- Manage work flow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely.
- Prepare Payroll Engagement Letters
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports.
- Handle Payroll administration – register new staffs/resign staffs, filing, submit tax data to Revenue Department, and submit Social Security Fund.
- Update and reconcile monthly bank statements.
- Service businesses
- Master of Arts, Language and Communication – National Institute of Development Administration, Bangkok, Thailand
- Bachelor of Arts, English Major – Rajabhat Institute Chandrakasem, Bangkok, Thailand
PKF is here to help
Find out how PKF can help you get closer to your goals