Assurance and Audit Services in Thailand
With expertise in a wide variety of sectors, the PKF Thailand Assurance and Audit services team provides everything from audits to internal reviews, letting our clients remain confident in their compliance with domestic and global corporate reporting standards.
Every analysis and report reflects current regulations as well as best practices which fit the client’s specific business situation.
Helping you succeed
Our experts take a detail-oriented approach, clarifying known problems and identifying hidden ones – while recommending actionable solutions for every case. For more accurate record-keeping, streamlined processes, greater internal accountability, and other valuable improvements at a local or international level, our dedicated teams are always ready to help.
Accredited by the SEC, the PKF team takes a thorough and meticulous approach to every project. We bring extensive industry experience, powered by the latest technology, to deliver comprehensive support for our clients.
Global reach; Local solutions
With audit and assurance services teams standing by in Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Phuket, Hua Hin, Pattaya, Sriracha, and U Tapao, PKF is more widely established in Thailand than any other international professional services firm. We also provide each client with access to our family of PKF offices in 150 countries. For on-the-ground support, backed by a global network of specialists in every field, PKF truly offers the best of both worlds.
Assurance and Audit Services
Our targeted range of assurance services is divided into the following categories:
Some of our clients
Chris has over 40 years experience of Audit, Corporate Finance and Quality and Risk in Thailand, the UK and Hong Kong including:-
- Spent more than 16 years in Thailand, including 12 years at KPMG Thailand where he was the Partner in charge of an audit business unit.
- Former audit Partner for some of Thailand’s largest listed companies
- Former audit Partner for major international companies and overall responsibility for the international practice of KPMG Thailand
- Extensive IFRS experience
- US GAAP and PCAOB audit experience for US listed companies
- Corporate Finance experience, seconded to a bank, and various transactions
- Responsible for Quality and Risk
- Audit and Accounting technical Advisor
- Electronics components and products manufacturing
- Real Estate Development
- Consumer products
- Engineering and Construction
- Not for Profit Organisations
- Chartered Accountant – Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Bachelor of Arts – Economics
- He is an engagement leader in core audit function and IT audit (IT general control and application control testing) for public entities and companies under SEC regulatory, especially in industrial market and digital assets.
- He has taken the responsibility role in communicating key issues from audit and IT general control testing with management and audit committee.
- He was a lecturer/speaker in topics relating to auditing, IS/IT audit and digital assets accounting and auditing at Chulalongkorn Business School, Khon Kaen Business School, Sripatum University, Rangsit University, and private courses for corporates.
- Practical experiences in accounting, advisory and IT audit: TFRS, SEC regulations, and ISACA Framework
- Digital assets / cryptocurrency
- Food and beverage
- Hotel services
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and Auditor approved by the office of SEC Thailand
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), ISACA USA
- Master’s degree – IT in Business, Chulalongkorn Business School and Keio International Program, Tokyo, Japan
Khun Nirand Lilamethwat has joined PKF Audit as a Senior Advisor. Joining PKF Audit’s highly skilled team, hugely experienced team of Partners and Special Advisor Arjan Supot, Khun Nirand brings considerable experience gained from over 40 years working at KPMG. He has obtained extensive experience in providing audit and advisory services to clients in a wide variety of industries. PKF Audit have dedicated teams focused on the unique requirements of both multinational and Thai clients.
Audit services covering the consumer market, retail, energy and utilities industries, financial audit services and due diligence work and business consultant for State Enterprises (Privatization Projects and Efficient State Enterprise Program)
- BS Accounting, Thammasat University
- Member of the Federation of Accounting Professions of Thailand
- Certified Public Accountant – Thailand
Khun Pitinan has over 15 years of business experiences on auditing and accounting including:
- 10 years at KPMG
- Managing Initial Public Offering engagements (IPO)
- Verification and preparation of consolidated financial statements
- Conversion of financial statements from TAS to IFRS basis
- Identification difference GAAP between TAS and IFRS
- Food and drink
- Non-profit organization
- Japanese client
- Auditor Approved by the office of SEC
- Certified Public Accountant, Thailand
- ASEAN Chartered Professional Accountant
- Lecturer at Rangsit University (Audit, Auditing by computer)
- Master Degree – Accounting at Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- Bachelor of Accountancy Program, Kasetsart University
- Member of the Federation of Accounting Professions of Thailand
Sawinee has over 20 years experience as an auditor, spending more than 12 years of her career with KPMG. She has served a variety of clients in various sector including retail & consumer products, industrial products, agriculture businesses, real estate, health care, state enterprises and non-profit organizations.
Sawinee earned her Bachelor’s Accounting and then her Master’s Degree in Financial Accounting at Chulalongkorn University and is a Certified Public Accountant and member of The Federation of Accounting Professionals of Thailand.
- Retail and consumer products
- Industrial products
- Real estate
- Health care
- Privatization of state enterprises
- Non-profit organizations
- Bachelor in Accounting
- Master’s Degree in Financial Accounting
- Bachelor in Law
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA – Thailand)
- Certified Professional Internal Auditor of Thailand (CPIAT)
Arjan Supot has over 44 years of business experiences on auditing and accounting major Thai group companies including:
- Accounting Consultant – Millcon Steel PLC
- Accounting Consultant – TPI Poline PLC
- Chairman of Auditing Profession Committee- Federation of Accounting Professionals
- Vice President – Federation of Accounting Professionals
- Audit Committee – Thammasat University
- Board Member – Maruey Property Ltd.
- Audit Committee – Humanica PLC
- Chairman of Consulting Committee – G Capital PLC
- Accounting Expert Committee – Thammasat University
- Lecturer – Thammasat University and Federation of Accounting Professions
- Lecturer – Advanced Audit Committee Program IOD
- Expert Committee – Rajthanee University
- Has over 15 years experience providing audit and assurance advisory services to clients from different industries
- Previous to PKF:
- Costing Manager, GSE Lining Technology Co., Ltd.
- Assistant Audit Manager, KPMG Phoomchai Audit Ltd.
- Audit & Assurance
- US GAAP
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and approved auditor with the SEC
- ASEAN Chartered Professional Accountant (ASEAN CPA)
- Member of the Institute of Certified Accountants and Auditors of Thailand
- Member of the Institute of Internal Auditors of Thailand
PKF is here to help
Find out how PKF can help you get closer to your goals