PKF Chiang Mai is based at the Regus Icon Park Business Centre and is led by Khun Pimporn Siricharoensub. Our Chiang Mai also provides services for clients in Chiang Rai.
PKF many office locations across Thailand allow us to provide personalised service, while also augmenting our team with locally and talented and professionals to full support clients requirement.
We are an SEC certified leading audit firm in Thailand, able to audit listed companies across Thailand. We serve clients of all sizes and in all industries, many of whom are listed on stock exchanges in difference countries.
We seek the opportunity and have a growing business solutions practice in Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai. Clients receive service from local staffs, who in turn are supported as needed by our teams in other parts of the country. Consequently, we are able to deliver professional accounting, tax, and legal advice across a variety of your requirement.
- Business Solutions
- Wealth Preservation
- Digital nomads
- Real Estate
Pimporn is a Manager in Accounting services based in PKF Business Solutions (Thailand) Ltd. and the Risk Consulting service of PKF Audit (Thailand) Ltd. She has managed the various professional audit assignments, the risk based and accounting advisory to several companies in accordance with TFRS, IFRS and SOX requirements. She was a lecturer/speaker in topics of Accounting and Auditing in Sripatum University, Bangkok University and Rangsit University.
- Industrial and Manufacturing
- Hotel management
- Food and Beverage
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- INTEGRATED BACHELOR’S AND MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAM IN BUSINESS AND ACCOUNTING, Thammasat University
Khun Pitinan has over 15 years of business experiences on auditing and accounting including:
- 10 years at KPMG
- Managing Initial Public Offering engagements (IPO)
- Verification and preparation of consolidated financial statements
- Conversion of financial statements from TAS to IFRS basis
- Identification difference GAAP between TAS and IFRS
- Food and drink
- Non-profit organization
- Japanese client
- Auditor Approved by the office of SEC
- Certified Public Accountant, Thailand
- ASEAN Chartered Professional Accountant
- Lecturer at Rangsit University (Audit, Auditing by computer)
- Master Degree – Accounting at Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- Bachelor of Accountancy Program, Kasetsart University
- Member of the Federation of Accounting Professions of Thailand
PKF is here to help
Find out how PKF can help you get closer to your goals