Tax Accounting Services in Thailand
PKF Thailand’s Tax services provide clients with comprehensive support, from ensuring tax compliance in Thailand and other jurisdictions, to finding strategies that deliver maximum tax efficiency moving forward.
In such ways, our tax experts can transform the standard journey through the murky waters of taxation law, into smooth sailing for our clients.
Helping you succeed
At PKF, client relationships come first. Whether we’re providing assistance to SMEs or international corporations, we seek to understand the client organisation in detail, and make our Partners available to help when needed.
Our team is led by specialist tax accountants in Thailand, many of whom have decades of experience in Big Four firms. PKF has been accredited by the SEC, and delivers superior service through client-centred service powered by financial software and other technology.
Global reach; Local solutions
PKF has more offices in Thailand than any other global professional services firm. Clients can receive tax accounting services from our many convenient locations in Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Phuket, Hua Hin, Pattaya, Sriracha, and U Tapao. Our global presence also spans 150 countries, with PKF clients receiving access to knowledge and insights from our specialists around the world. This extra support is all part of our commitment to building relationships and delivering industry-best solutions for every client.
Our targeted range of tax services is divided into the following categories:
Some of our clients
Head of Tax Department
Philip has over 35 years’ experience in the corporate and international tax, most of which with PwC and KPMG in the UK, Africa, the Middle East, and Thailand.
Notably, Philip worked as a tax partner for KPMG, and for a time was the Head of Tax for PwC in Mauritius – roles which provided invaluable practical experience, real insight into different cultures, tax authorities, tax laws and practices, and how the different internal tax departments of KPMG and PwC operated.
- Various senior roles with UK companies including Aerospace Communication Systems, British Steel, Marconi Communications, and Coopers & Lybrand / PwC 1984 to 2002
- PwC Tanzania and PwC Zambia 2002 to 2005
- Tax Director with KPMG Thailand 2005 to 2008
- Head of Tax, PwC, Mauritius 2008 to 2010
- Tax Director/Partner KPMG, Oman, Middle East 2010 to 2013
- Head of Tax and Legal Support, PKF International 2013 to 2018
- Various roles dealing with international corporate tax matters, PKF 2018 to 2020
- Partner, PKF Thailand 2021
- Banking and financial services
- Power, water and utilities
- Retail and consumer goods
- Service industries
- Travel, tourism and hospitality
- Chartered Accountant (Fellow, ACCA, UK)
- Chartered Tax Adviser (Associate, Chartered Institute of Taxation, UK)
- Associate Member of the Association of Accounting Technicians
Steve has 30 years’ international tax experience gained in London, Singapore, Moscow, Gibraltar and Bangkok working for Big 4 consulting firms and as Head of International Tax for one of the world’s largest oil companies. He specialises in international tax, transfer pricing, corporate treasury transactions, cross-border structuring and managing contentious tax issues including corporate tax and VAT audits.
- Oil and Gas
- Banking, Securities and Financial Services
- BA Economics
- MBA (London School of Economics and New York University)
- Chartered Tax Advisor (UK)
- Member of the Association of Corporate Treasurers (UK)
- Advanced Diploma in International Taxation (ADIT)
- KPMG Tax and Legal
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Jaiyos
- KPMG Peat Marwick Suthee
- SGVN Legal and Tax Consultants
- Finance and Banking
- Service business
- MBA Yonok College
- LLM Chulalongkorn University
- LLB Chulalongkorn University
PKF is here to help
Find out how PKF can help you get closer to your goals