Tax Compliance Services in Thailand
Each Company in Thailand has to comply with the requirements of the Thai Revenue Code (TRC) which is administered by the Thai Revenue Department (TRD). Consequently, there are monthly and annual requirements that need to be met depending on the activities of the Company.
In terms of a Company’s annual Thai tax compliance requirements under the TRC, PKF can assist you with:
(1) Completion and submission of the Company’s mid-year computations and PND51 tax return;
(2) Completion and submission of the Company’s annual computations and PND50 tax return, and,
(3) Completion and submission of the Company’s Transfer Pricing Disclosure Form (if applicable).
Our compliance services also extend to:
♦ Assisting companies with VAT and withholding tax refund applications to the TRD and advising on whether international payments or transactions are subject to VAT or withholding tax (also considering any rate reduction via an applicable Tax Treaty).
♦ Assisting companies to deal with TRD Department audits and provide timely responses to TRD queries.
♦ Reviewing Management and Services Agreements, especially with overseas related parties, and advising on the Thai VAT, withholding tax and transfer pricing aspects.
♦ Reviewing a Company’s transactions and documents of a particular accounting period, or periods, to ensure your Company is correctly paying all applicable taxes under the TRC and correctly filing on time all the required forms and returns.
♦ Reviewing the activities of an employee or agent of a foreign company in Thailand and advising on the Permanent Establishment position i.e., have such activities created a taxable presence of the foreign company in Thailand.
The PKF Tax Compliance team includes practitioners who have worked in the UK, US, Australia, Singapore, Taiwan, Russia, Gibraltar, Vietnam as well as Thailand.
Offering a personal service to our clients is a key point of differentiation for PKF, which is the reason we are present in Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Hua Hin, Pattaya, Phuket, Sri Racha and U Tapao – bringing us closer to you.
If you require any assistance with completing the tax compliance obligations of your Company, or any of the services mentioned above, please get in touch with PKF.
List of services:
- Personal Income Tax
- Corporate Tax
- Value Added Tax
- Withholding Taxes
- Stamp Duties
- Inheritance Taxes
- Gift Tax
- Land and Building Tax
- Signboard Tax
- Petroleum Income Tax
- Customs Duties
- Excise taxes
- Double Tax Treaty Provisions
- Assist clients to prepare annual corporate income tax and mid-year corporate income tax calculations and tax returns (PND 50 and PND 51), including tax calculations for BOI
- Assist clients to review monthly tax returns (VAT and WHT) for compliance
- Assist clients to prepare working file and coordinate with tax authority for tax audit purpose
- Provides advice on corporate income tax, VAT and WHT
- Performs tax health check, tax review and tax due diligence
- Service business
- Trading business
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Accounting) from Nation University
- Hold Accounting licenses under Federation of Accounting Professions in Thailand
PKF is here to help
Find out how PKF can help you get closer to your goals