Company Incorporation and Company Secretary services
Keeping up-to-date with corporate governance and regulatory compliance has never been so challenging. In addition, all company administrative changes must be notified to the appropriate authorities on time and in the correct format.
The PKF Legal Team provides a full complement of legal services under the umbrella of ‘company incorporation and company secretary services’ which cover the lifespan of a company from assistance with its formation to its liquidation and dissolution and all the administrative elements in between.
Our services include:
- Establishing the most appropriate legal entity in Thailand for you; which can include a limited liability company (private or public), joint venture, consortium, registering a permanent establishment or a partnership (unregistered, registered or limited);
- Advising on the governance and regulatory compliance of your Thailand entity;
- Registration of your entity with all the required authorities;
- Notification of compliance deadlines;
- Completion and filing of the necessary paperwork for appointment or resignation of a Company Secretary or Director, change of name or office address, change in accounting year end, change of shareholders, etc.
- Attendance and Minute-taking at an AGM or other meeting (as requested);
- Maintaining the statutory register; and,
- Liquidation and dissolution of an entity.
PKF is here to help
Find out how PKF can help you get closer to your goals