Personal Data Protection Regulation and Compliance services
The Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562 (PDPA) is Thailand’s new data privacy law which became effective on 1 June 2022.
There is an obligation for business operators to follow the rules of the PDPA and ensure, where relevant, they are compliant and have the necessary procedures and safeguards in place for the correct and legal collection, processing, use, and disclosure of personal data.
The PKF Legal Team can help you navigate this complex legislation to ensure your organisation is compliant and meets the requirements of the new law.
In particular, our services include
- Evaluation of existing documentation and procedures to assess the current level of personal data governance;
- Advice and recommendations for you to become compliant with the law before the enforcement period;
- Data analysis / Gap analysis;
- Review and recommendations concerning agreements with data controllers and data processors;
- Review of the compliance with data transfers; and,
- Identifying data security issues and suggesting ways to eliminate these.
PKF is here to help
Find out how PKF can help you get closer to your goals