Company Restructuring, Mergers, and Acquisitions
Company restructuring, mergers and acquisitions and can be complicated with timely steps that are required to be followed in order to ensure that delays, liabilities and problems do not arise and the desired result is achieved.
The PKF Legal Team has qualified lawyers who are highly experienced in providing legal support in this specialised area.
Our services include:
- Reviewing the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) or Letter of Intent (LOI) to ensure it is legally water tight and doesn’t have any surprises or detrimental terms or clauses;
- Checking warranties and indemnities;
- Conducting due diligence either virtually or physically and reporting any concerns or issues with the target business, property, legality and finance, etc.;
- Assisting with the negotiation and settlement of issues and matters highlighted during the legal due diligence process;
- Drafting and reviewing commercial contracts, including Sales and Purchase Agreements and any other related documents (ensuring they are validated under Civil and Commercial Code of Thailand if required);
- Providing advice on transactions and business structures;
- Assisting with legal requirements, formats and administration, for example, the Shareholders meeting, local newspaper notification, registering a Special Resolution of merger, and so on.
PKF is here to help
Find out how PKF can help you get closer to your goals