Accounting and Advisory Services in Thailand
PKF in Thailand is SEC certified to audit listed companies in Thailand
As a leading audit firm in Thailand we work with a diverse range of clients who are listed on stock exchanges across the world.
Our Thai team includes professionals who qualified as accountants in the US, UK, Singapore, Vietnam, Australia as well as in Thailand. This enables us to provide accounting advice relating to the implementation and application of all the major accounting standards.
We are well qualified to support your team deal with the necessary transitional changes and to ensure compliance with the adopted accounting standards while maintaining the desired levels of operating efficiencies.
Personal service is a key point of differentiation for us which a reason why we are present in Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Hua Hin, Pattaya, Phuket, Sri Racha and U Tapao – bringing us closer to you
List of services:
- Implementing TFRS (Thai Financial Reporting Standards)
- Implementing NPAE in Thailand (Non-Public Accounting Entities)
- Adopting IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards)
- Assessing the effects of new accounting standards
- Cloud migration
- Restating historical numbers
- Allocation between BOI and non-BOI Activities
- Purchase Price Allocation
- Assistance with complex accounting transactions
- Transaction validation and review
- Training accounting staff
PKF is here to help
Find out how PKF can help you get closer to your goals