As traditional banks tighten their lending appetites, a new wave of lenders have emerged to plug the gap. But they are known for their rigorous review and vetting process.
Gawinpob is the Certified Public Accountant approved by The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) of Thailand. He has over 18 years of experience in external audit. Previously, he worked with Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Jaiyos Audit Co., Ltd. in Thailand as Audit Manager. In the year 2011, he was selected by Deloitte & Touche LLP to join the Global Development Program (GDP) at Philadelphia office, Pennsylvania, United States, as Audit Senior/Assistant Manager for 18-month programme.
He is specialized in IFRS, TFRS, US GAAPs and Financial Packages. He has been advising international and public companies at PKF. He is also a visiting professor at some universities and a lecturer for the Financial Statement Analysis courses invited by the Department of Business Development (DBD), Ministry of Commerce.
- Food and beverage
- Hotel and hospitality
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Auditor approved by The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) of Thailand
- BBA (Accounting), First-Class Honours (GPA 3.9/4.0), Rajamangala University of Technology, Bangkok Commercial Campus (Panityachakarn Pranakorn)
- Diploma (Accounting), Bangna Commercial College, Highest GPA (GPA 4.0/4.0)
- Deloitte Reached Award Year 2004
- Deloitte Management Excellence for Manager Program 2013