Philip has over 35 years’ experience in the corporate and international tax, most of which with PwC and KPMG in the UK, Africa, the Middle East, and Thailand.
Notably, Philip worked as a tax partner for KPMG, and for a time was the Head of Tax for PwC in Mauritius – roles which provided invaluable practical experience, real insight into different cultures, tax authorities, tax laws and practices, and how the different internal tax departments of KPMG and PwC operated.
- Various senior roles with UK companies including Aerospace Communication Systems, British Steel, Marconi Communications, and Coopers & Lybrand / PwC 1984 to 2002
- PwC Tanzania and PwC Zambia 2002 to 2005
- Tax Director with KPMG Thailand 2005 to 2008
- Head of Tax, PwC, Mauritius 2008 to 2010
- Tax Director/Partner KPMG, Oman, Middle East 2010 to 2013
- Head of Tax and Legal Support, PKF International 2013 to 2018
- Various roles dealing with international corporate tax matters, PKF 2018 to 2020
- Partner, PKF Thailand 2021