Title : Payroll Consultant
Salary : Negotiable (please specify expected salary in your resume)
• Thai nationality
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Tax, or related field.
• New graduate is welcome or 1-3 years working experiences in Accounting.
• Prioritize and organize multiple tasks with timely and accurate completion.
• Excellent command of English and computer literacy.
• Good communication and people skills.
• Able to work effectively in a highly diversified work environment.
• Willing to take ownership and responsibility for job responsibilities.
• Hard working and efficient working style.
• Able to work under pressure and high level of self-motivation & adaptability.
• Proactive, positive and can-do attitude.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Accounting Software.
• Your responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Updating employee data in payroll software.
• Tracking employee work hours and calculating employees’ compensation.
• Performing calculations with commissions, bonuses, taxes and other deductions.
• Ensuring timely payments.
• Answering payroll questions.
• Prepare of payroll reconciliations.
• Prepare monthly tax filing, social security filing.
• Prepare annual personal income tax return.
• Provide assistance on supervisor work, as needed.
Learn from our business leaders and experts. Gain your business and tax knowledge. Improve your technical and soft skills. Work with our international clients located throughout Thailand, with some at management level / business leaders. PKF is the place for you to learn, grow and have fun.
We have Thai and foreign partners and directors with many years of experience in multiple industries. They can offer managers knowledge and act as their mentors, to help them grow within the firm.
Plus, PKF Thailand is growing. PKF can also provide you with wide variety of opportunities:
These are just some of the benefits of joining PKF Thailand and we are always looking for new fun things to do with you.
Position Type: Permanent
Experience Needed: New graduate is welcome or 1-3 years working experiences in Accounting.
CV with formal picture and Transcript
Attn: Nantthanada Sawamiwathsoogij
PKF Tax and Consulting Services (Thailand) Limited.
98 Sathorn Square Office Tower
Unit 2812, North Sathron Road, 28th Fl.
Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel: +66 2 108 1591 ext.106
Fax: +66 2 108 1599
Or simply email queries and resumes to:
NO WALK-IN APPLICATION!
ENGLISH RESUME ONLY!